Bouncin' Off The Walls


We went to the Maxfield Family party at Bouncin' Off The Walls.
What a fun time!
Sydney was a little scared at first. She gets a bit nervous in new places and if there are strange noises. Since all of the fun things run on air, there was definitely a hummmmm that she didn't like.
But, I talked her into going in the jump house first and she decided that this could be fun.

Me with Sydney in the bounce house.


Next the obstacle course, and eventually we talked her onto the big slide. Of course that turned out to be the favorite. Even Mark took a turn down the slide.

Christian with Sydney on the slide.

Madi with Sydney on the slide.
Time with cousins. Air Hockey is always fun!
Brittany with cousins.
Brittany & Meg
My favorite nephew Taige!
 Grandma & Grandpa Max watching all of their kids getting crazy on the play things.
Two of my favorite people.

Grandpa Paul had WAY too much fun! :)   Watch out Tia!
Dad dog piling on the slide.


 He won the race on the obstacle course with Brittany!
I win!
 This place is so much fun!
There were a lot more of the family there, 
but I was chasing around with Sydney and didn't get a lot of pics. 
Good food and good fun with my wonderful family.
I love you all so much!

Gotcha Heather!


1 comment:

  1. You're family is so much fun. I love it! Looks like a way awesome place!

    ReplyDelete