Cousins!! And one Aunt. :)

My Aunt Rebecca invited us over to her house for a cousin get together. We all used to run around together when we were kids and it has been a LONG time!
Dinner was lovely. Thanks to Rebecca and Season. I brought dessert of course and got a bit of rousing about that. I have always been a fan of baking AND eating dessert.  :)
We had a WONDERFUL time!
Rebecca likes to take pictures. So here are some for your enjoyment.

Kristie, Jennifer,  and Heather.
This was a retake of a photo that was taken 30ish years ago.




Sisters
Some one says Charlies Angels and I do a thumbs up.  LOL



Season & Rebecca

A fine group of Fabulous Women!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE PIC OF YOU GUYS WHEN YOU'RE LITTLE!!!! Go 70's! Miss you and your sis Heather (I don't know Melanie enough to miss her:) Can we get together already. Lex

    ReplyDelete