So here's a quick update on what's going on at the Love house.
Mark spent a week in the hospital to try and get to the bottom of his seizure activity. Unfortunately that left us with no real answers again. So we continue accepting, maintaining, loving. :)
| The views were fabulous from the 14th floor of IMC. The girls were playing "Slug Bug" from the window. |
Christian continues to auxiliary pioneer and is going to pick up more hours at work very soon, still growing. He has to get his car inspected this month... learning the joys of adulthood. Doing his 18 year old thing... whatever that is. :)
![]() |
| Here's Christian sitting with Sydney. |
Brittany had to stop auxiliary pioneering, but continues to get a good amount of service. She is concentrating on her studies, writing a book, always expressing her artistic side. And she posted some photos on the National Geographic website. She is still my right hand, holding down the fort when I have to work.
![]() |
| Brittany had a great time at the Lifehouse concert with her friends! |
Madi is keeping up in sixth grade, easily. They have a long term sub this year, and I think the expectations have been a bit low in her class because of this. I mentioned this to the principal, and her answer was that they don't like to give the kids too much at this school. SIXTH Grade! She's had no big projects, no book reports, no reports at all! I'm not sure what they do there. Strange... We'll see how junior high goes next year.
| Madi is our resident smowman maker when the opportunity arises. |
Sydney is keeping everyone running! A month and a half from three... She is SO busy! She loves to play Playdough with Madi, read books with Dad, watch princess movies, dance & sing to princess songs and do anything else we deem as princess worthy.
Yesterday she decided to bite Madi. There ARE teeth marks. OUCH! Ah, these learning moments. :)
| Sydney thinks throwing snowballs is the way to go. Obviously a bit of a love hate relationship between these two. |
I have been working full time and trying to keep up with everyone at home. My days off are spent at home cleaning, cooking, whatever, so the kids can go do their thing. :) This last Sunday the girls and I visited Ogden North Congregation so I could work in the afternoon. It was a good meeting with lots of hugs! I knew more people there than I realized. And I even commented on the Watchtower! For those of you that know the difficulty I have with this, there it is.
I tried to start going to a Zumba class, but life will not allow it right now.
I posted my own recipe on Allrecipes.com. It's still waiting for review, but you can view it here. If you have an Allrecipes account, give it a rating. It's really good, I promise. ;)
| I created an original recipe for these Cranberry Delight Bars. |
| This is the fabulous view that I get to enjoy occasionally from work. |
We have some fun family gatherings this weekend, so I'll try to get some pics and post something more exciting. :) Anyway, that's all I have for now. Love to all. ❤


No comments:
Post a Comment