A Lot Can Happen In A Season

Since my last post in May, things have changed dramatically around here!

I transferred to a different Starbucks store. Now I work In Riverdale. I save a ton of money on gas since my commute is so much shorter.
But, more importantly, I really love the new team! The Riverdale team is so much fun to work with. :)




In May, Christian finally got his "crush" to say yes to courting him after a year of dreamin'.


Then he moved out. He is currently living with a friend/roommate. 
Working at Walmart, but starting training for a new job in October.

And then... Christian bought a ring! Jasmine said, "Yes!"


A wedding is planned for May 12, 2012.
Save the date!


Brittany finished home school and earned her High School Diploma!
Can I get a "Woot Woot!"
Congratulations Ms. Brit! ☺

Family dinner at Goodwood BBQ.
Announcements will be coming soon.
This summer she spent some time volunteering for various outdoor events with Goal Foundation in Ogden. Now she is considering options for her future.

Madi has gone from elementary school to Junior High. 
She is growing up very fast. She spent at least half of her time this summer with her best friend Ana.We chose to go with an online school called Connections Academy this year. 
Madi is loving it! 


Sydney is so independent! My how time flies when you're having fun. ☺She has moved into pretending games. She gives everyone in the house a name and we all pretend together. Usually characters of a princess movie, although there is "Princess Carrot" (not sure where that one came from.) Daddy is always "Dapunzel." LOL


Last week we went to the Utah State Fair. Always an interesting experience with young ones.
Sydney loved "softing" the animals.

Riding the "ponytails."

And of course there must always be a bit of dancing.
Dancing with her friend Kira.
Until next time...











1 comment:

  1. Oh my! So much going on! Congrats to Christian... I can't believe he is getting married, that is crazy! Congrats to Brit for graduating, is she really that old? Madi and Syd are cute as ever. I love the pretend names, especially Dapunzel. So fun. Love keeping up on your cute family. Glad you are loving the Riverdale store (and saving money in the process). Hugs! Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete