Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE to bake delicious treats.
I had this great idea to make a couple of different desserts into cupcakes.
Every different batch makes 24-36 cupcakes and we made 6 different kinds.
One of our favorite desserts is
Not Yo' Momma's Banana Pudding.
I decided to make a cupcake version of this recipe.
It translated very well. Mmm mm mm!
These are the Tiramisu Cupcakes.
I had no idea how much Kahlua goes into this.
Chocolate, Coffee & Kahlua....
These were definitely a big hit!
Who doesn't love Chocolate??
Not Yo' Momma's Banana Pudding.
I decided to make a cupcake version of this recipe.
It translated very well. Mmm mm mm!
![]() |
| Vanilla cupcakes filled with pudding |
![]() |
| Topped with pudding & bananas |
![]() |
| Finally topped with more pudding, and a chess cookie. Yummy! |
These are the Tiramisu Cupcakes.
I had no idea how much Kahlua goes into this.
Chocolate, Coffee & Kahlua....
These were definitely a big hit!
| Chocolate cupcakes baked in coffee cups, then infused with Coffee & Kahlua |
| Topped with Kahlua cream & a cookie. |
Who doesn't love Chocolate??
![]() |
| Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting & chocolate shavings |
![]() |
| These Chocolate cupcakes were filled with vanilla custard. |
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the Strawberry Shortcake cupcakes.
They were White Cupcakes infused with Strawberry Jello, topped with Whipped Cream Frosting and a Fanned Strawberry.
So Delicious!
The sixth batch was Italian Creme Cake which didn't translate well into a cupcake.
So there are no pictures because they were not pretty.
But they tasted good. :)
I will try making the actual cake sometime soon.
You would think that many cupcakes would last a long time,
but no...
They went FAST!
That was a few weekends ago.
The next weekend we made 4 different kinds of cookies for the assembly weekend.
Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Chocolate Crinkle & Coconut Macaroons
Last weekend the girls made Oreo Cookie Pops for a yard sale. They made $28!
And, they are now Pro at making these.
Of course, Brit would be happy if she never saw an Oreo again at this point. LOL
So, this is how we've passed the spring waiting for warmer weather.
Now we need to go outside and work off all that deliciousness!









Oh YUM!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my blog, I'm glad I'm not the only homesick Starbuckian.