Good morning sunshine! Time for a good cup o' coffee.
I do so enjoy days off from work even though it means I come home and... work. :)
It's all good because I get to spend time with some of my very favorite people. ❤
This will probably include but definitely not be limited to playing with play dough, baby dolls, Littlest Pet Shops, maybe some trampoline jumping and lots of silliness. If I'm lucky a nap will happen somewhere in there.
What if we make some cookies...

Endless possibilities in a day off.
What will we have for dinner tonight? I'll have to get back to you on that one.
After dinner, we get to enjoy an encouraging meeting. Brittany has a part, so hopefully Mark will be up to going today.It's supposed to be another fabulous fall day!
I hope you have a good one.

No comments:
Post a Comment