Chainsaw Massacre!




These trees were ugly in the first place but I'm not really understanding the point of hacking off every branch you can reach with a chainsaw. The trees aren't close to the road where branches would be scratching cars and there weren't any branches close to the ground.



What actually NEEDED to be done (and what I thought he was coming to do,) was to cut back the 30 or so overgrown bushes and the Virginia Creeper & Honeysuckle that is overtaking them.




And how about the 60 or so Rose bushes that make the backyard dangerous for the kids to play in?  What kind of person puts a GIANT Rose garden in the MIDDLE of the yard anyway? Whenever I buy a $2 ball at the grocery store for Sydney, I can count on it lasting MAYBE 3 minutes in the back yard. This is why I buy the cheap ones. :)


So it's nice that my Landlord came to do some work. But, I guess I'm not really understanding his vision of what the yard should look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment