Gotta LOVE a good weekend








On Saturday...
The girls and I went for a fabulous drive!

Lovely Colors of Fall
Beautiful Blue Water
                
Cows say "MooOOo"


 We drove up to Dad & Mom Maxfield's 
for a fun visit....

"Snakes, I hate snakes!"
How cute is Maggie the dog...

Okay Buck, I love you too!  LOL
Brittany rides first, as she has some experience.
Check out Buck grabbing the reign.
"Come on Tank, let's go this way."






Of course Sydney INSISTS that she do everything Brittany is doing!


How about all three...  LOL

Sydney finally stopped yelling and gave Grandma Linda a smile.
So she gets a turn by herself.  Hold on tight!  :)
Horses, 
horses, 
horses...
Check out the look on Sydney's face.
She thinks Grandpa Paul is pretty cool!



Madi watched Brit very closely
so she'd know how to show Tank who's boss.
She did very well.  :)
"Hey horsey! That's my shoe!"  LOL
Thanks so much, 
Grandpa Paul & 
Grandma Linda! 
Even though we don't make it up there often, we always love spending time with you when we do.   OXO


Finally Madi's turn to go by herself.




Madi watched Brit very closely
so she'd know how to show Tank who's boss.
She did very well.  :)










We made it home just in time for Mom to drop the girls off at Grandma Marge & Claudette's for pizza & a movie.
Then Mom was off to work for a few hours.
Obviously this was very much a girls day. 
The boys were on their own. :)

Sunday was a great day too!
The girls and I sat down to have breakfast and study for the meeting. Then haircuts for the guys. They look so handsome! Time for meeting. 
After meeting, Brittany went to ANOTHER meeting. :) She is trying to get fluent in speaking Spanish. She has learned all the basics, so now she spends her Sunday afternoons at the Spanish meeting. She has made some friends and everyone is very willing to help her learn Spanish, especially if she will help them with their English. She has a great time. :)
While she was there, the rest of us went to Starbucks together for some tasty beverages. Mmmm...
Later we were all home together! That is rare these days. :)  Pork chops for dinner & our family study.
Then Christian went to hang out with friends. The girls and I watched Leap Year. Excellent romantic comedy, by the way.
I got a visit from a friend, and finally bedtime. Aaaahhh

And now it is Monday... 
since we had so much fun the house is a MESS!! 
Guess I'd better get busy. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I miss the relaxing drives in Utah. I love driving through the canyons this time of year. What a fun day you had riding horses and hanging with the girls. Looks like some wonderful memories to treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I wrote a nice comment and press the wrong button and it is all gone. You will have to trust me it was a great comment. I just talked about driving by the old place and how glad after 2 years someone is finally living there! And how we felt glad to see it for some weird reason. I know I live with you but I still find it fun to read your blog. I made it official now a follower. I love you and all that you do, are, and will be!

    ReplyDelete