As you've probably heard,
our son Christian and his lovely wife Jasmine
are going to have a baby!
And we could not be more excited.
We tried to plan a party for some of their friends to reveal whether they are having a boy or a girl but Baby Love didn't cooperate with our plans.
We had the party anyway and had cake that was pink AND blue. More importantly,
it was very delicious!
Mmmm... Cake!
As babies will, this one is growing....
and growing....
and GROWING......
My favorite part is that I am able to communicate with the little one now.
I spent some time recently listening to the heartbeat with Jasmine.
And I got to feel baby move around and kick.
Last night I talked to my sweet little grandbaby and baby started kicking right away.
I am going to LOVE being a grandma!
April is a lovely month for a baby.




No comments:
Post a Comment