Have you heard of this?!?
Here's what they say...
"Birchbox is the best way to discover new grooming, beauty and lifestyle products. Sample top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, buy new favorites and earn points with every purchase."
Love to you and yours! Jen
Well, I just got my invitation to order my subscription and I can't wait for my first box to arrive!!
"Birchbox is the best way to discover new grooming, beauty and lifestyle products. Sample top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, buy new favorites and earn points with every purchase."
I'll let you know what I think when mine comes.
But seriously....
Only $10 for a box of high end beauty product samples?
I LOVE trying new stuff!!
Anyway... If you want to try it for yourself, here's the link.... Get YOUR Birchbox here.
I also put a link over on the side -----> Just in case you decide you want to check it out later.
Love to you and yours! Jen
What did you think of the samples? Is it worth the subscription?
ReplyDelete