Saturday was a LOVELY day for a Wedding!
| Centerpiece |
| Favor ~ Everyone loves a kiss or three. |
| Those giant paper flowers. |
| This way to the wedding.... |
| Please sign the book. |
| CAKE!! |
| Love Shack! |
| Brittany & Shanna setting up the low lights. Orel is at the top of the ladder hanging the very high lights. |
| Check out my Dad helping with the chair covers. |
| Is this the way I'm supposed to walk? |
| Drape it all in Tulle! |
| Family visiting. |
| Christian loving Sydney (flower girl) & Jeremiah (ring bearer) |
| And here they are doing exactly what they practiced. |
| Junior bridesmaids and best friends, Madi & Ana. |
| Christian sees his bride. |
| Jasmine walking with her Pop. |
| Listening to the wedding talk. |
| Rings |
| Announcing Mr. & Mrs. Christian Love |
| Christian dedicates "Faithfully" to Jasmine. Sung beautifully by Jennifer Simons |
| Sydney is a dancing maniac |
| Look at Brittany go! |
| Dads |
This is what I had on my camera. I'm sure I'll get more (better) pics later.
It was a most wonderful wedding & reception.
❤❤❤
Awe! What a special day! I can't believe he is married (I'm sure it is even harder for you!). They make a beautiful couple. So happy for your family and this very special day. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI love seeing these pictures! Congratulations to Christian and Jasmine! I'm so happy and excited for them! It looks like it was a beautiful day!
ReplyDelete